MCLMG’s Educational Division provides clients and customers with the highest quality and most thought-provoking courses and seminars. With ex-University professors and highly experience trainers, MCLMG can either provide a standard training option or one that is more customized to meet your organization’s educational requirements.
With over 60+ seminars, courses, and colloquia designed, developed, and delivered to over 10,000 attendees at over 500 sessions worldwide, MCLMG Education can provide your organization with the Project Management, Business Analysis, and Risk Management training you need to keep your project teams and business professionals working at the peak of their capabilities while learning new concepts and practices.
Our areas of training and coursework:
- Project / Program / Portfolio Management
- Proactive risk management
- Business analysis and business case design
- Model and metric design and development
- Decision making support and improvement
- Information & decision theory in support of project management
- Earned Value Management / Earned Value Analysis
- Schedule analysis including “Earned Schedule” & Critical Chain
- Theory of Constraints supporting project management
- Project remediation (project whispering)
- MS Project 2010 / 2013
- MS Project Server
- MS Excel: introduction and advanced data modeling
- Risk management techniques: Monte Carlo simulation
- Statistical analysis: linear and multivariate regression
Contact MCLMG for your project team training and educational upgrading today.